12” & UNDER
AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2023
SHOW GUIDELINES – PLEASE KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!
- Show Runs from Friday, August 4 through Friday, September 29, 2023. Opening Reception to be held First Friday, August 4, 2023 from 5pm to 8pm.
- Open to ALL artists and media, 2D and 3D welcome.
- Each artist may submit up to four (4) pieces for consideration. All work must be original and produced by you, the artist. In the event of lack of space, we reserve the right to choose as few as one piece from each participating artist. Once accepted, work may not be removed from the exhibition.
- All submitted pieces, including framing, must measure 12” x 12” x 12” or SMALLER. Any entry exceeding 12” in any direction will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All 2D work must be framed, properly wired, and READY TO HANG. Chicken wire or other homemade hangers are not acceptable. All 3D work must be stable and secure.
- All artwork submitted must be for sale. For the duration of the show, all artwork will be under consignment with Lebanon Picture Frame & Fine Art Gallery, which will retain a 40% commission on all sales.
- Work must be dropped off from Tuesday, June 6 through Saturday, July 29, 2023 with the exception of the week of July 4 through July 8, during regular gallery hours:
TUE & WED ~ 11A – 4P THU & FRI ~ 10A – 6P SAT ~ 10A – 2P
- Any work unsold at the end of the show must be picked up during regular gallery hours no later than Saturday, October 21, 2023.
The gallery will not be held responsible for work left after this date.
- Each artist MUST attach to the back of each piece the following information:
- Your Name: _______________________________________________________
- Title of Piece: _______________________________________________________
- Medium: _______________________________________________________
- Retail Price: _______________________________________________________
- Your Contact Information, including:
Phone Number: _________________________________________________
Email Address: _________________________________________________
Mailing Address: _________________________________________________